A Vision for Multiplication | Jan. 8,2017
- In what ways do people experience inconsistency between what they say and what they do?
- What are some motivations that might cause people to behave differently in various enviroments?
- How does the way we compartmentalize our lives hinder the way we connect with God, and His people? How does this also hinder the way we live life on mission?
- Peter in Acts 2 declares to the people listening that they needed to repent (take on new habits) and be baptized (take on a new identity). In regards to the rhythms or new habits that were shared: eat, pray, share, bless, celebrate, and recreate, what rhythms do we want to commit to as a Missional Community this next term? How often do we want to commit to these rhythms?
- What is one practical thing we are going to adopt as a rhythm over this next term to proclaim the gospel to our unbelieving neighbors?
- How has your identity in Christ affected your commitment to other believers in community?
- How has the way you compartmentalize your life hindered the way you connect with God, and His people? How has this also hindered the way you live life on mission?
- What have you found most difficult as you've sought repentance and tried to form new habits?
- What are some of the rhythms that were mentioned; eat, pray, share, bless, celebrate and recreate that we can adopt as a family in order to missionally connect with our neighbors?
- How has the way we compartmentalize our lives as a family hindered the way we connect with God, and His people? How has this also hindered the way we live life on mission as a family?