Praying for Strength • Central Campus
After reading Ephesians 3:14-21 and watching the sermon recap video, share a time when you were aware of the strength of God being displayed in your life or the life of someone you know.
Pastor Ben pointed out that many of us either don't believe we need the strength of God or that we rely on it only to serve ourselves.
- Which one better describes you?
- Which one describes our community?
- How do we combat these sinful thoughts and actions with the truth of the Gospel?
Examine the rhythms of our community and take a moment to celebrate all of the ways the Lord has proven Himself strong in our weakness.
One of the practical points made from the text was the call to be in prayer for others.
- What are some ways we have actively prayed for one another? What are some ways we have prayed for those who are not yet a part of our community?
Pastor Ben encouraged us to examine how our daily routines glorify the Lord.
- If you took inventory of your daily activities what things would need to be adjusted, removed, and/or added to ensure that you are doing all things for the glory of God?
How can community encourage each other toward a more correct view of the strength of God?