A Vision for the Sanctity of Life | Jan. 22, 2016
- What makes a person Pro-Life?
- In our culture, we both contend and celebrate our rights for choice. What are we contending for and celebrating that shows we value the sanctity of life?
- Take the Survey (Survey was emailed out by Luke Sillies on Sunday, Jan. 22)
- Facing our orphan tendencies:
- After discovering what column you fall under, what are your initial thoughts?
- What might your life reflect if you lived wholly under the adopted column?
- How does God's heart for our adoption stir up our affections for Him and living a life that benefits others? In what ways do we approach being a response for the sanctity of life by duty rather than through delight?
- How are we contending for and celebrating the sanctity of life as a Missio Community?
- How does the way you value the sanctity of human life affect the way you interact with the most vulnerable and hopeless people in our society?
- How does God's heart for your adoption stir up your affections for Him? How does God's heart for your adoption compel you to live a life that benefits others?
- How are you contending for and celebrating the sanctity of life?
- What are some practical ways that your family can be involved in advocating for, participating in, and celebrating fostering and adoption as an expression of the sanctity of life?